Monday 23 March 2009

i miss my "metallica"

i also miss my oasis n my radiohead!!! but that "metallica"... i really miss him...

so jiwang 24 karat... masalah apa kah yang melanda aku pepagi buta ini? pulangkan metallica aku itu!!! i miss u dear... i miss our moment... flashing back the way u play that guitar ... oh really... really miss him so much!!!

"What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you....

What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?"

Nothing else matters

So close no matter how far
Couldnt be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I dont just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know







No comments:

Post a Comment