Wednesday 31 December 2008

the making of doughnut by xillix

ya... at last... i manage myself to make a dough nut for my husband... he always ask for it... but i really dont know how... so after all... here it is...

the recipe... i call my mum... and so sudden (where got sudden, she is always online maaa...)...ya my friend suhaiza o mc nor...... any doubt i ll quest her... no credit to call my mum, n for sure she is sleeping now... it is 1.20 in the morning... and the astro fiesta is only for my ears..not for my eyes.. oppps... changing to radio ... preferred channel lite fm... so calm...


ha ha ha me not from the protocol family... these are the ingredients:
from my mum:
planta 2 sudu besar, 1 kg tepung, 2 sudu softener, susu tepung 4 sudu di bancuh dalam satu cawan air masak sekali ngan gula 3 sudu n garam 1 sudu kecil, ibu yeast (mauripan) gaul bersama tepung, telur 2 biji, air agak agak
cara: mula tpung gaul ngan mauripan, planta n telur then uli, letak air bancuhan kalau x cukup tambah air lg, tepung sekilo tu jgn habiskan, nnt kalau nak bulat melekat letak la tepung, uli 15 minit. biar setengah jam. baru goreng.
(sms written by norazimah)

and also i refer suhaiza's fotopages for any doubt...

the dough...

mix n match... i just follow my sesedap hati nak letak.. coz i dont have planta... i use butter insteads of it... i dont have yis mauripan but i do have ibu roti... i dont have susu (really forgot to buy)...so i use my son's formula milk... ngeh ngeh ngeh :D

so i am going to sleep... 5.30 am to wake me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment